Our client;a Coca-Cola bottling factory based in Somaliland (also covering Puntland)
To assist the Management Representative in the Effective establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System based on ISO 9000, ISO 14000 & OHSAS 18000, FSSC 22000 and KORE (Coca- Cola Operating Requirements) Standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administer processes needed for the ISO management systems & KORE to ensure that they are established, implemented and maintained via departmental schedules and keeping the manager updated on daily scheduled commitments.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization's mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. Reporting on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Follow up on Audit reports with complete information, if required help in typing on the report and compiling the data analysis. Ensure the closing of the audits take place as scheduled and the closing reports are submitted on time.
- Provide support to the M.R. in following up on the Corrective actions and Preventive actions to be implemented by the Head of Departments as required.
- Follow up on Project reports with the team leaders; communicate the Project Action plans and progress results to the required parties.
- Ensure efficient communication and follow up on QEOSH issues that require interdepartmental coordination by engaging actively with the various heads of departments. Receive External/Internal Correspondences for the department, dispatch to appropriate personnel, highlight urgent correspondences and ensure follow up as required.
- Maintain the Master List of Documents / Records. Ensure all Files and Documents are labeled as defined in the International Management Systems. Ensure effective and timely update, issue and retrieval of any new Document introduced in the System.
- Timely and effective implementation of the Internal Annual Audit Schedule.
- Conduct Internal Audits in person as Scheduled in the Annual Audit Schedule.
- Timely delivery of Reports and analysis of tasks assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/ Quality Management or relevant field.
- 5+ years' proven experience in driving a Quality management system in an organization and other administrative duties.
- Must have previous experience in ISO & KORE Implementation.
- Trained Internal ISO Quality Auditor and must have at least 3 years' experience in leading Audits in an Organization.
- Should possess administrative and analytical skills to able to develop and assist in presenting effective reviews on departmental monthly reports.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Should be able to audit data and report for the Senior Management team in power point presentations.
- Have good communication, report writing skills, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Onsite accommodation.
- Light, water and internet will be paid by company
- Company will provide 3 meals days.
- 2 economic tickets in year to your home country.
- 30 calendar days paid leave in a year.
- Working on weekends and public holidays when required