Client; a manufacturing company that deals with a broad spectrum of products; Solar, power solutions, Powder coating Powder, Cable trays, Trunking, Gondola shelves, sheet metal parts and light fittings.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Production & Team to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. The ideal candidate should have a deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
- Proven experience as production manager/ head minimum 6 years in a similar role.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Degree in Business Administration, Production engineering or any relevant field
Note: This position is very urgent candidates will be shortlisted on roll on basis