Our client, an outdoor advertising company is looking for highly driven and self-motivated Operations Coordinator to join their team.
- Will be in charge of all sites, this includes: -maintenance, updating the
sales database and supervising all sites jobs and workshop.
- Giving daily reports on jobs done, pending jobs and recommendations for future job handling.
- Leading the ground staff to ensure all sites are in perfect condition and maintenance is carried out periodically.
- Ensuring adverts are put up on time and in the correct sequence.
- Help in sourcing materials and planning workshop jobs to ensure that the maximum output is achieve in a timely manner.
- Recommend sites that can be acquired by the company and work hand in hand with the sites acquisition manager.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Managing logistics of the company cars and riders to deliver jobs on time.
Knowledge and Experience required
- At least 2 years as an Operations manager in a busy environment.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business management or any other related course.
Skills and Competence
- Must be computer literate
- Strong negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Great leadership skills, must be able to motivate staff and lead the team to give top notch performance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls.
- Self-motivated, good team player and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Display good presentation skills i.e. know how to make presentations using PowerPoint etc.