Our Client, provides a wide range of high-quality solution software, training and consultancy is looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. The candidate will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the organization's finances. He/she will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Preparation and payment of disbursements
- Creditor reconciliation and payment
- Imprest petty cash management
- Office expense management
- Debt collection
- Managing withholding tax on supplier payments both VAT & Withholding tax including payment reconciliation and record keeping.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliation before making payments.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Commerce/Accounting)
- CPA (Section 2)
- 2 years' experience in finance and accounting background
- MS Office Suite and Financial accounting Package
- Preference given to professional service experience
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Self-starter, takes action to achieve goals, being proactive
- Ability to work well under pressure without compromising work quality or standards.
- Ability to meet deadlines with the view of adding value to the business by delivering the required results
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and grow