Our client; a manufacturing company that dealing with a broad spectrum of products; Solar, power solutions, Powder coating Powder, Cable trays, Trunking, Gondola shelves, sheet metal parts and light fittings is looking for a skilled Plant Maintenance Engineer to join their team. He/she will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. Working with other professionals, you'll improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (plc), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5 years' minimum Proven work experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Knowledge of EPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- People-management skills.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
Note: This position is very urgent candidates will be Shortlisted on roll on basis