Our Client, a law Firm is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Client Liaison Officer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the front desk and assisting in the delivery of a business-critical service to ensure that clients' expectations are exceeded.
- Greet and Welcome visitors, direct visitors to the appropriate person/Office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Deal with queries from the Clients and ensure other questions that arise during contact are directed to the correct place for resolution
- Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
- Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents.
- 4 - 5 years Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Client Liaison Officer or similar role
- Diploma/Degree in front Office or related course
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills