Our client, a leader in the hospitality industry seeks to bring on board a seasoned Food and Beverage Manager who will drive all F&B operations resulting in excellent guest experience and increased revenues.
This role reports to the General Manager and we are looking for an individual who is;
Creative, Dynamic, Detail-oriented, A Motivator, Vibrant in nature, Diplomatic, An influencer and self-Driven.
Your day to day responsibilities would include;
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations to the highest standards
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop an engaged Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set and achieve departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop exciting menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers/Supervisors under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Compliance with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Proven culinary experience is a MUST.
- Degree in food service management or an equivalent Diploma from Kenya Utalii College
- Master's Degree is advantageous but not necessary
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
If this is you, do submit your application below!
An attractive compensation package awaits. Apply now!