Our client in Logistics industry and based in Limuru is seeking to hire a competent and qualified Accountant to establish the financial objectives of the company, prepare financial statements, manage accounts payables and receivables and regularly advising on the financial status of the company.
- Settling the company records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as those pending for cash receiving.
- Cross-check all the entries in the various accounting books and financial statements ensuring all records are accurate and also adopt immediate measures to solve the accounting problem.
- Timely preparation of all management reports; Profit and loss, cash flow statement, Balance sheet.
- Co-ordinate with various parties for signing financial contracts and agreements, with thorough adherence of legal issues.
- Preparing and submitting financial reports including weekly, monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases.
- Ensuring the transparency and efficiency of the organizations financial operations and to safeguard compliance with reporting guidelines.
- Degree in Business Administration or BCOM (Accounting option)
- Minimum qualification: CPAK Certified Public Accountant Kenya
- At least 2 years' experience as an accountant. Experience from logistics industry will be an added advantage.
- Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting softwares with a bias to Quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure without compromising work quality or standards
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy