We are looking for a competent Finance/ Admin Officer to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative and Finance operations for our client's business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all financial and related administrative matters of company. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
- Processing monthly payroll
- Management of cash flow and preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include P&L/Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage and liaising with external auditor.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Administration of the organization's insurance policy.
- Companies Registration Office compliance.
- Revenue compliance.
- General office administration.
- Development and implementation of relevant financial policies and procedures in consultation with the management and the Audit personnel.
- Representing the Organization in a positive and professional manner which promotes the vision, mission and strategic priorities of the organization.
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by the management.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any other Related Course
- 1 - 2 Years' experience in a similar role.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and IT skills
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
- Qualified/part qualified accountants (CPA, ACCA) are encouraged to apply
- Must be aged 24 -26 yrs old