We seek a dynamic individual that would like to work for our client-a very renown group of companies in Kenya.
The ideal candidate would be a person that knows the chemicals, pigments and Inks industries, has a technical background, has a strong sales skillset and has a competitive drive for success. This candidate would also understand the selling process, is well-organized to manage an opportunity funnel and is motivated by the thrill of closing a sale.
The following is a list of attributes, duties and qualifications that are not all encompassing but does highlight the key attributes we seek.
- Strong interpersonal skills verbally and in writing, both internally and externally
- Must be persuasive in their presentations and persistent in pursuing leads.
- Excellent technical skills
- Fluent in Industrial applications and technology.
- Must have excellent follow-up, organization skills, and perseverance.
- Ability to manage a distribution Network.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving acumen.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Manage existing Customers as the primary interface for all customer needs.
- Finding new Customer / Product Relationships and managing those in an Opportunity Database.
- Managing a Distribution Network, motivating a leading the distributor to success.
- Prepare and deliver dynamic presentations which will encourage growth.
- Negotiate contract.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering / technical field
- Preferred to have a minimum of 5 years' experience