Are you customer-oriented person? Do you want to get the international experience? Our client, a firm in Dubai is looking for highly motivated and Front Office Agents to fill in several position in their country.
- To Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times
- Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms.
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards.
- Verify the guest's method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers.
- Process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges.
- Handle all front office cashiers' transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures. At the end of shift, balance their cash float.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Proven work experience in the same role (Min 3 years)
- GCC experience is an added advantage.
- Fluent English speaker, good communicative skills
- An excellent understanding of guest service etiquette
- Presentable person
- Calm, easy-going, stress-resistant personality
- Hardworking and confident person.
- Sociable, well-organized person
- Ability to multitask assignments
- Diploma/Degree in hospitality course.
- Official salary AED 1400 - 1700
- Bonuses can be provided
- Official contract (2 years to unlimited length)
- Duty meals and transport
- Air ticket
- Full medical insurance