Our Client, Hanmak Technologies Ltd is an ICT firm headquartered in Nairobi, specializing in the development of software application and provision of ICT support. Their Internship Programme is designed and tailored to provide unemployed graduates with professional and practical exposure in their chosen career field through a planned work experience schedule.
The practical experience the intern gains at the worksite is expected to complement the theoretical knowledge gained in a college classroom. The intern is expected to both learn from and contribute to this learning opportunity. The Internship Programme also provides the company with a pool of potential candidates for possible future recruitment.
To be considered, see below requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically
- Professionalism and dependability
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt fast to work requirements
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition
- Willingness to travel
- Customer focus and ability to understand and appreciate different business processes
- Good memory of how windows operating system and application software work
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the workings of an ERP software
- Knowledge in computer network installation and configuration
- Knowledge and a good understanding of databases such as MySQl, PostgreSQL, Ms-Server, Oracle etc
- Available immediately.
- Presenting and demonstrating the use of software solutions to prospective clients
- Assisting in user requirement specification analysis
- Assisting the development team in testing new software
- Installing software and training users
- Providing software support in person, via telephone and internet
- Assisting in the diagnosis of computer hardware, network and software problems and providing solutions
- Preparing software technical documentation and user guides
- The IT support intern will be expected to fulfill additional duties as assigned
Gem Park Complex, On Mombasa Road.
NB-Make your application in good time as we shall interview on a rolling basis. Successful candidates are expected to report to work on 1st November 2019.