Our client, a global Real Estate seeks a talented Marketing Manager to join the newly established office in Ethiopia.
Responsible to manage assigned projects and Ethiopia's marketing and communication activities and ensure all strategic, technical and tactical plans are delivered in the most efficient, cost-effective and creative manner in support of the Company's vision and mission.
- Execution of the marketing strategy in line with budgetary requirements;
- Maintain the Company's brand and reputation is at the forefront of all marketing activities
- Coordinate marketing activities in line with the annual business and marketing objectives
Manages budget and spend and ensures spend per brand and ensures cost efficiency.
Formulates strategic marketing plans for property launches, and implements the 'above the line' and 'below the line' initiatives for corporate and country locations
Coordinates corporate and country location marketing property requirements and manages implementation across all requirement areas
- Brand management
- Prepares marketing plans to assist in meeting the departmental targets and budgets
Enhance customer satisfaction and seek to create plans that maximize profitable sales from each customer type.
Adhere to all standards and guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency, level of quality and objectives are achieved
- Ensure the integrated communication strategy for assigned projects, the destination's events, properties and other corporate initiatives.
Aligns with any PR related matters for the Company.
- Market Research
- Explores any new opportunities, new concepts or services and new customer relationships to generate opportunity
Determine product/services for relevant target customer segments.
Research market to maximize marketplace advantages and minimize potential weaknesses
- Stakeholder Management
- Ensure strong stakeholder relations with agencies, brand agencies, online
and direct marketing agencies to ensure quality and timely delivery of scope of work
- Prepares and delivers briefs to the different agencies and country teams
Assesses all creative solutions provided by agencies in relation to overall
- Country Team Management
- Provides 'leadership by example' competencies and conduct performance management requirements to define growth, developmental and performance opportunities
Motivate and develop team ensuring that continuous improvements are
implemented for professional growth
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- MBA or Master's Degree in Strategic Marketing an asset
- Preferred Experience:
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of marketing and brand management experience
- At least 2 years marketing for a multi-faceting organization with a global footprint
- Job-Specific Skills:
- Must possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate diverse team
- Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently and think strategically
Excellent communication skills for all mediums (verbal, written, digital)
Ability to be creative and innovative while adhering to budgetary and quality parameters
Strong and proficient English and French language skills and Arabic is an asset
If this is you, apply today and we shall guide you further on next steps if you meet the minimum requirements.