Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Human Resources (HR) to work in their hardware. The Human Resources Generalist will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR Department.
- Payroll Administration; Preparing, submitting and auditing payroll and incentive pay program.
- Accurately review a high volume of invoices for correct coding and submission to corporate for processing and payment.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker's compensation plans.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assisting with the day to day operation of the HR Department.
- Explain company policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Compiling and preparing reports for supervisors and managers.
- Maintain employee payroll files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good time management skills and ability to self-manage workflow.
- Judgment and discretion in handling confidential data.
- Good team player.
- Ability to perform administrative and clerical duties accurately and meet strict deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Human Resources, Business or Finance.
- Familiarity with payroll software.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist experience required.
- Previous Experience from a hardware will be a plus