Our client based in Somaliland is looking to hire an experienced Cummins Generators & Utility Engineer to join their team.
- Maintain, Service and Onsite Overhaul Diesel Generator Like Cummins KTAA19 - G10
- Fine Tune Generator Combustion and Operation
- Track Generator Diesel Consumption and KWH Production
- Service Other utility equipments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execution of daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Six month, Yearly Preventive Maintenance of Cummins & Perkin generators.
- Trouble Shooting and Repairs of Cummins & Perkin Generators
- Trouble Shooting and Repairs of utility equipment like Air compressor, Chillers, solar panel, Generates and Cold rooms
- Attend to break down of the production machine and utility machine.
- Daily breakdown tracing and report generation.
- Handling of multi scale task like electrical, electronics, Mechanical, Operation
- Direct and train workers in Generators service.
- Responsible for minimum spare part use.
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work QEOHS, IMS- ISO 9001, 14001,18001
- Ensure complete compliance to prescribed GMP within the plant.
Qualifications and work experience
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical or Technical course.
- Minimum 5-10 years Electrical, Electronic/Mechanical experience in CUMMINS generators as Service Engineer.
- Electrical system & generator software knowledge will add advantage
- Sound Knowledge of Cummins & Perkin Generators in Mechanical & electrical side.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving approach
- Leadership skills
- Decision-making skills
- The job is physically demanding, you will be required to stand for extended periods of time, Lift heavy objects on a regular basis and do repetitive tasks with few breaks.
- 12Hrs Duty.
- Working over weekend and public holidays when required