Do you want to be a part of a Boutique Recruitment Firm that delivers top talent for top brands every day in East Africa and beyond? If your answer is Yes, then this could be it.
We as the Crystal Recruitment Team is looking for an individual with a super amazing personality to join us as a Recruiting Intern for a three months period.
About the Job
The role of the Recruiting Intern is to take as much work away from the Lead Recruiters as possible so that they have more time to recruit and bring in business. In order to do this, the Intern manages the candidates/business, which means handling all aspects from sending emails, formatting resumes to preparing a candidate for an interview.
We are looking for a specialist with the proven ability to assist with high volume tasks with little supervision. This position is highly administrative; requires attention to detail and organizational skills.
Duties include but are not limited to the following
- Accurate design of the Job Descriptions where they are not provided for by the client and modification of the same to suit Company's advertisement purposes.
- Posting of Jobs to the Company's Job board and sharing the opportunities with other stakeholders/Relevant Job Boards
- Circulating available vacancies to the company's social media pages.
- Long listing and shortlisting of candidates as per set guidelines
- Liaising with candidates by providing timely and accurate feedback on their recruitment status.
- Candidate Interview logistics communication and management
- Data integrity through an accurate update of the internal candidate database
- Carry out background checks of candidates who have successfully interviewed with our clients
- Managing the Company's Social Media Accounts.
- Administration duties as and when the need arises.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; while there is no direct cold calling in the role, it is imperative that the successful candidate can communicate effectively with candidates, C-Level Executives, Human Resources, hiring managers, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Diploma in Human Resources or Bachelor's degree in HR/Business course or currently working toward a Bachelor's degree
- Prior work experience in an office environment and recruiting experience is preferred but not required