Based in Kenya, our client designs, produces and distributes East Africa's best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death.
They are on track to double sales over the next 12 months by expanding its successful model across Africa hence need to add to their sales team in the following regions;
Employee shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure he/she has a thorough understanding of the BURN products he/she is monitoring.
- Conduct Home Visits, Perform demos, where necessary.
- Strictly follow the customer screening and verification process
- Strong data entry skills and use of tablets
Successful representatives will be required to follow below guidelines
- Always have a positive, friendly and approachable manner with customer
- Arrive punctually and dressed in correct dress code.
- Attend training's and meetings as requested
- Do not abuse the advance given for expenses incurred in carrying out your job
- Do data collection in accordance to the rules stipulated in the project.
- Oversee preparation of field activities (focus groups, field surveys, in-person interviews, home visits, phone calls) where necessary.
- Plan logistics- Engage the HHs and help in identifying, scope location, date of visit, time, arrange travel means. Help evaluate the nature and condition of locations the project is being carried in in terms of distance from one HH to another, weather updates etc.
- Keep records of the data collected, Document, and translate responses
- Report matters on the ground from field in timely
- Play an active role relaying user feedback to Market research departments, sales department etc. for any data related clarifications.
- Perform sales activations in locations as requested by their Team leader
- Perform other duties as requested by your team leader, or any of the management team
Required education: Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
Required relevant work experience: 1-2 years
Required languages:Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent) English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Daily Rate of Ksh 1200/Day plus commission for every charcoal and wood cookstoves.
Apply using the email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate one preferred location on subject line whether; Nyeri, Narok, Migori, Naivasha, Makueni, Transnzoia, Bungoma or Busia
Successful candidates must be available to start immediately!
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.