Our Client, an ICT Firm is looking for IT Support Interns(2) to join their team for a three-month period with an intend to hire the best at the end of the internship period. The Interns will help to organize, document and participate in projects to help support the IT operations.
- Presenting and demonstrating the use of software solutions to prospective clients
- Assisting in user requirement specification analysis
- Assisting the development team in testing new software
- Installing software and training users
- Providing software support in person, via telephone and internet
- Assisting in the diagnosis of computer hardware, network and software problems and providing solutions
- Preparing software technical documentation and user guides
- The IT support intern will be expected to fulfill additional duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically
- Professionalism and dependability
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt fast to work requirements
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition
- Willingness to travel
- Customer focus and ability to understand and appreciate different business processes
- Good memory of how windows operating system and application software work
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the workings of an ERP software
- Knowledge in computer network installation and configuration
- Knowledge and good understanding of databases such as MySQl, PostgreSQL, Ms-Server, Oracle etc.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or any other related field.