Our Client, an ICT company specializing in the development, implementation and support of enterprise software applications is looking for an experienced designer to join their team
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, screen flows, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, graphs and widgets.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and improve existing and/or devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Consult with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Conduct usability testing. This should include identifying and troubleshooting UX problems such as responsiveness.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience. This should include layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Participate in creating a content development strategy. This involves application of skills to new and/or existing company's digital assets such as the company's website and customer facing channels.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies