Our client is looking for an experienced CCTV Technician to join their team. The individual will be responsible for CCTV Installation, configuration of the CCTV systems as well as repairs. They must have prior experience in the field.
- Perform installation of CCTV, intrusion alarms and other security related systems.
- Evaluate signal quality and performance with computers, networks and software.
- Repair and configuration of CCTV systems.
- Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused material and clean up installation debris.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operation/product manuals.
- Maintain communications with customers and project managers to resolve customer issues.
- Daily communications with Manager on delays, requirements, and general status of jobs.
- Work proactively and in a positive manner with all co-workers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities without supervision.
- Perform some self-training to complete quality installations.
- Complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and legible manner.
- Adhere to company policies including time and attendance, fleet, safety, dress codes, reporting, etc.
- May manage installation teams on larger projects.
- Coach and mentor less experienced installers.
- Manage inventory and tools for each job to assure proper parts and tools are on hand.
- 1-2 years' experience in CCTV installation
- Certificate/Diploma in related field.
- Must be able to install, program, and troubleshoot access control systems
- Strong computer skills with ability to install and program software as needed.
- Action oriented and driven individual
- Strong communication and time management skills