Our Client is looking for an Assistant Manager to be part of the team designed to develop, implement, track and optimize their sales and marketing campaigns across their YouTube & audio streaming channels and will be involved in developing the company's multi-channel communication strategies. Daily responsibilities will include communication across the globe with their various teams across Africa and within India, directing them on how to effectively optimize channels. While the client currently focuses primarily on YouTube, they are looking at expanding into other video streaming platforms and would like you to head their operations in this vertical going forward.
Key Areas Include:
- Optimize Adwords Promotions: Sponsored online advertising.
- Affiliate marketing: Promoting content on other websites, using digital networking.
- Optimization: Promoting content in higher CPM markets.
- Performing video optimization activities, including tagging videos using relevant terms.
- Playlist Placements: Communicating with our digital service providers (Apple Music, Spotify) to have content playlisted
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Promoting content links for various distribution platforms such as iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, etc. Coordination with Content managers for upcoming content and planning promotions accordingly.
- Build a team of account managers to manage the digital channels for content distribution.
- To propose innovative ideas, in order to induce creative growth strategies.
- Performance tracking: - Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and kpis).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, using 3rd party agencies.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Cross platform promotions in Digital environment.
- Optimizing overall CPM.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant degree or certification and equivalent practical experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive audience growth and online growth.
- Deep knowledge of YouTube optimization.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility in a fast-paced.
- Self-starter, able to notice challenges and inefficiencies and put in motion the requisite actions to overcome these challenges and inefficiencies.
- Be able to adapt to a constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of the relevant social media platforms and promotional tools.
- Experience in content ingestion into the relevant audio streaming platforms in the region (e.g. Mdundo, BoomPlay, Tunecore, CD Baby)