Are you an energetic person looking for interesting job, personnel development and confidence in future? Are you looking forward to work in abroad?
Our client, a firm in Dubai is looking for experienced bartenders to fill in several position in their country. It is a unique chance to make a next step in career development and work in one of the richest Country in the world
- Welcome guests upon arrival with courtesy and professionalism
- Take orders and provide services
- Prepare cold and hot drinks
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Maintain a clean, presentable and organized work area at all times
- Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Attend scheduled training sessions and team meetings as requested by management
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
- Proven work experience working as a bartender (Min 3 years)
- Experience in Gulf countries is an added advantage.
- Fluent English speaker, good communicative skills
- An excellent understanding of guest service etiquette
- Presentable person
- Hardworking and confident person.
- Sociable, well-organized person and have tactics to engage the crowd.
- Ability to multitask assignments
- Diploma/Degree in hospitality course.
- Bonuses can be provided
- Official contract (2 yrs to unlimited length)
- Duty meals and transport
- Air ticket
- Full medical insurance