Our Client, a global technology provider is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help them build up their business activities. The Sales Executive roles include Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Lead in billing by providing Market information, Service flows and rate cards for all territories to customers interested in the regions the client has presence
- Acquiring of new merchants interested in PSMS, USSD, BULK SMS and any other product of the client.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; development and negotiation of contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Lead account manager for all acquired and existing clients within the billing scope
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to oversee Mobile Network Operator engagement on business performance, product conceptualization and support.
- Lead in Rate Card development for all territories covering SMS (PSMS and Bulk SMS), Voice and USSD solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Liaise with Legal to develop and review contracts for interested clients including addendums to existing contracts
- Liaise with Product development for scoping of solutions offered to clients as well as implementation of the approved product
- Liaise with the Technical department for client on boarding, compliance and testing
- Lead in market research and business scoping for existing and new territories to be targeted for the client's products.
- Provide frequent reports of prospects, performance and projections to various stakeholders including the CEO; Sales Director - Group; Head of Sales - EA; and Commercial Director - EA
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- 3 years minimum experience in Sales Field. Experience from IT Industry will be an added advantage.
- Leadership Skills as team may grow with time
- Must have good analytical skills to help set proper goals and determine pricing.
- Great Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Must be creative
- Great Presentation and prospecting Skills
- Appraisals will be conducted on a quarterly basis strictly focused on set targets
- There will be a possibility of probation extension if targets are not met