Our client, a collection of exclusive and luxurious camps in prime game viewing areas in Kenya seeks to hire dynamic and results-oriented Sales and Marketing Manager who is open to change, ambitious, ready to grow and is hardworking. He/She will generate revenue by attracting customers from around the world to be guests at their establishments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Work with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market.
- Designs and advertises special group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
- Attend and contribute to the monthly sales strategy meeting
- Provide positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets an example with personal booking goals).
- Lead on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Develop promotional and advertising materials for the luxurious camps.
Skills and Competencies
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Should be willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks
- Should be capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
- 5 yrs minimum working experience within the hospitality industry.