Our client, an ICT firm specializing in the development of software applications and provision of ICT support is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of ASP.Net Core Programmer.
The programmer will be responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts, developing and integrating new functionalities into existing applications.
The responsibilities of the programmer will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Must have written a data driven and report oriented web application using ASP.Net/C# on any RDMS.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Offer user support for existing applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Knack for writing clean, readable and well documented C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems.
- Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- Prior experience in a similar role with at least 2 years