Our client is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing and tech savvy sales representative with strong business acumen to join their growing Business Development team. As a Technical Sales and Business Development Representative, you will generate new business by prospecting outbound leads.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales by planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities with a view to increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing plans for the development of the sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Identify strategies to position and market company product and services to clients to conclude sales for the set sales target.
- Review with the GM and Company Leadership market trends with a view to developing and pricing new products for clients in response to their demands
- Ability to liaise with and make presentations with/to C-suite clients.
- Prepare and send out quotations for client approval and order placement
- Ensure client is satisfied with the product delivered through seeking of feedback from the client.
- Offer support to clients when Sales Executives are away and client needs some information.
- Prepare and circulate sales reports with the Leadership in line with the agreed timelines.
- In liaison with the GM develop business growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition within the Plastic and or Plastic Pipe Manufacturing
- Ability to write business proposals and or facilitate tender documents.
- Ability to negotiate and or close business with key stakeholders and C-suite clients.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Ability to Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Ability to draft and review sales business and or service projects contracts
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Water Engineering and or Sales & Marketing and or Chemical Engineering with at least 3 years' experience in growing sales and developing an organizations products or services.
- Experience from Plastic and or Plastic Pipe Manufacturing preferred