Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources†(HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. He/She will be Responsible for the overall HR Function in the organization.
- Provide on-going employee relations and people life cycle management support including work force planning, training, managing performance, enabling retention, driving recognition, grievance handling etc.
- Provide on-going daily support for people strategy implementation for all functions through business and people understanding.
- Provide ongoing support for people related insight.
- Actively participate in annual organization wide cross- functional HR projects
- Maintain ongoing HR database for the Media Business
- Work closely with the CEO for Hiring/ implementation of process & policy
- Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business HR plans.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Conduct employee on boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. People Soft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters/Degree in Business administration or any other relevant field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the same role
- Experience from a manufacturing sector preferred