We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for our client in the manufacturing industry to ensure that their products meet all necessary requirements and spearhead their FSSC certification process. The Quality Assurance Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes. He/she will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet the required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Review current standards and policies
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to the QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinate product testing processes.
- Participate in product testing.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommend and facilitate solutions to these issues.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Review client, customer, and user feedback.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- BSC/ BA in Quality discipline or related field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- A keen eye for detail and a result-driven approach
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office and databases
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods