Our client; Irish corporation in rapid growth digital start up mode. They operate on an ecosystem system and hence are looking for an Ecosystem Director for all their 15 sites (6 in Southern Africa, 5 sites in Eastern Africa and 3 sites in western Africa) to join their team. He/she will be responsible for responsible for traffic on all sites and working with revenue team. To be a successful Ecosystem director, you should possess excellent marketing skills and demonstrate strong leadership abilities. Have extensive knowledge of the digital ecosystem and be able to implement digital marketing strategies that result in increased sales.
- Managing project staff, timelines, and budgets.
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO.
- Meeting with the marketing and design teams to define advertising strategies and requirements.
- Conducting market research through techniques such as A/B testing to guide the marketing strategy.
- Developing and implementing digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and sales.
- Reviewing and proofreading all digital content such as blogs, social media content, advertisements, and website copy.
- Supervising and managing all digital activities including websites, e-commerce, and social media.
- Monitoring and interpreting digital analytics.
- Generating and presenting digital marketing reports and analyses for feedback.
- Keeping abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- 10 years' experience in digital and media
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar.
- Must know and understand celebrity content and love it
- Leadership skills. Will have 5 direct reports
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Mailchimp.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace.
- Familiarity with all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM, SMO, and PPC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Time management skills
- Strong content and social media skills