Are you looking for a JOB? One that is orderly, predictable, safe, with guaranteed outcomes, set annual increments where you work strictly eight hours a day, five days a week, come rain or shine? If this is you, sorry, our client is not for you.
They don't do safe and predictable. However, if you are seeking an ADVENTURE, a space ship ride, more like, if you believe life is too short to be spent playing safe, hiding and posing, if you thrive in chaos and uncertainty, building stuff from ground up, only from your imagination (not Google); if you like dancing with fear of the unknown, excited at the possibility that your success will likely change lots of lives - for good, if this is you, then our client is your kind of gig, and you're their kind of person.
Apply now and join the disrupting team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers in transacting.
- Performing due-diligence on documentation and KYC (know your customer) checks before payment of cash to customers.
- Preparing deposit slips for the daily banking of cash.
- Reconciling cash in hand and system entries as well as daily reporting.
- Timely preparation of requests for working float funding from the Accountant via the branch supervisor.
- Custodian of cash on site.
- Outlet relationship management.
- Ensure availability of float at all times.
- Consistent & correct daily reconciliation.
- Quality service to clients proven by minimal customer complaints.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy by ensuring there is no cash loss.
- Diploma in a Business-related course, preferably Sales & Marketing
- Experience in Agency Banking/ Mobile Money Services ideal.
- Good knowledge of accounting packages that is Sage, Pastel & Quick Books is an added advantage
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Willing to move and work anywhere in Kenya
- Good communication skills
Must reside in Nairobi preferably Ngong Road, Waiyaki Way and Kiambu
PS: Interviews are on a rolling basis and being that the agents are needed to start immediately, shortlisted candidates may get a short notice when it comes to interview invites.