Our client in the banking sector is looking for an Experienced Relationship Manager (Local NGOs & Public Sector) to join their team.
- To provide assistance and support to the Head of Local NGO's & Public Sector Unit in order to grow the segment relationships, business and revenue in a profitable and cost-effective manner.
- To generate new business opportunities, from among others; Local NGO's, Churches, Schools, Sacco's, MFI's, Hospitals, Tertiary institutions, pension funds etc. by understand client needs and objectives and identify opportunities in order to grow the segment business profitability.
- Manage existing relationships under segment heads guidance and supervision.
- Devise and propose service development initiatives
- Advise on areas such as service enhancement within the sector Implement any public sector improvements agreed.
- Regularly review individual public sector portfolio performance
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of available resources.
- Together with Heads of Local NGO's and Public Sector, review Account Plans for all sector customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings
- Conduct joint sales with CMB Relationship team and product team with emphasis on cross selling to increase wallet share for our client
- Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and development of new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide with products and services to satisfy client needs and achieve business objectives.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange customer meetings with segment head or head of CMB.
- Prepare and agree with the segment head on account plan as well as appropriate credit grade, and maximize returns in line with overall CMB business strategy.
- Assess risk and business strategies of local NGO" s and Public sector players in line with the bank's target market and risk appetitive agreed with credit risk.
- To be aware and fully understand, all terms and conditions required to facilitate good credit origination, processing and relationship management.
- Provide financial information for use in preparation of credit facilities.
- Maintain financial records for all borrowing customers.
- Ensure no loss of existing public sector relationships.
- Ensure any advance effects noted on any credit facilities advanced is promptly escalated and addressed as per the credit policy.
- At least 3 years sales experience with good sales track record, preferably in Commercial, Institutional or Corporate Banking
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration, Banking, Economics, Marketing or related field of study.
- Experience in NGOs and Public sectors is a must
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the clients.
- Customer focused & results orientated
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable; Result driven team player
- Inclusive, flexible, savvy and sensitive to client culture.
- Cooperative working style skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills