Our partner,a Firm in Dubai is looking for Receptionists to fill in several positions in the country.The Receptionists will manage front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist minimum 2 years
- Experience from Gulf States is a plus
- Fluent English speaker, good communicative skills
- Hardworking and confident person.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
Salary and benefits:
- Bonuses can be provided
- Official contract (2 yrs to unlimited length)
- Duty meals and transport
- Air ticket
- Full medical insurance