Our client, a pet food manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers' expectations and company's objectives
- Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry's best practices
- Proven 2 years working experience in FCMG.
- Marketing knowledge
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision-making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to "decode" customers
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related field